Sunday 14 June 2015

// // 1 comment

UPDATE: Etisalat Bis on Android seems to have Stopped. No porting

Recently, people where like asking me if the bis on android was working. I said yes because it worked on my android phone and also and my friends phone which I then found to be a good idea to post it here and make my fellow Nigerians enjoy with me.

But fortunately, it has stopped but i still believe it's still working. Anyhow, I just want to give you guys an update of it stopping before someone ports to it.. And later on start complaining to me..

Well since it has stopped and I believe many people benefited from it, and I know the etisalat network is really fast in the whole of Nigeria which makes them my best network. So if you still want to be flexing with Etisalat, they have other plans which includes.. 1000naira which goes for 1g or 2000 for 2g

Etisalat 1k for 1g:
To use the Etisalat 1k for 1g which is also a fair usage, use this code to apply for the plan.. *229*2*7#

Etisalat 2k for 2g:
To use the Etisalat 2k for 2g, which is also fair i believe that.. use this code to subscribe..   *229*2*8#

Other Network plans are available.. I will be dropping a new Imei for tweaking to get free mb.. stay Posted and like our Page on Facebook to get our recent contents..

1 comment: